ESL99.com will use our best efforts to safeguard your privacy. The policy below explains the data processing we do and how we do it.
What information do we collect ?
• Your Registration: When you register as a member of this site, you will be asked to fill in the application form, including your name, gender, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We will also collect your URL if you provide it to us.
• Online Employment Service and Other Services: When you use an online employment service or other services, you may be requested to provide your name, address, telephone number, resume, and e-mail address. Some service may be limited to registered members.
• General Browsing: While you are browsing the website, the server will automatically produce a log file. This file includes your IP address, duration of visit, browser version used, and record of your browsing behavior. This is used to help us see browsing preferences and our marketing and positioning of the website.
How do we use the information ?
We will make use of your personal data for the purposes below:
• Navigation of the System: During registration, we ask for your name and email address. The system will also ask for your personal data such as street address, telephone number, and the URL of your website. This information is used only to assist you in navigating the system so that you don’t need to re-enter it again and again.
• Statistics and Analysis: We use your registration data, questionnaires, marketing activities, and server logs to conduct internal analysis regarding the number of users, their interests, and on-line behavior. The aim of doing this is to improve the quality of services, and no analysis will be performed on individual user data, nor will specific individual data be used as the basis for statistical analysis.
• Legal Purposes: We will not disclose any of your personal information unless we have your permission or in special cases where we fully believe in good faith that the disclosure of your information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against those who may be violating the Terms of Service of the website or may be causing interference with the rights or property of the website.
Your Responsibility in Protecting Your Privacy
If you share a computer with another user, or use our services on a public computer such as at an Internet cafe, please close the browser when you want to leave in order to prevent the misuse of you r personal information by someone else.
We may update the privacy policies at times to meet the changes in privacy regulations. If this is the case, we will announce it on the site.